Saturday, January 7, 2006
Sam's First Haircut
I SOOOOO wanted to wait till he was a year old, but it clearly wasn't happening. I was spending more time trying to control his frizzy curls than I was on my own. People had also been calling him a "her", and that just wasn't cool. So, while we were visiting my grandparents in Childress, we stopped by THE downtown barber shop where my dad's cousin cuts hair. He did a wonderful job on a grumpy little 6 month old that had to be roused from a great nap.After the snip, Ray just kept hugging him and repeating, "My BOY, my BOY!!!!" I miss the curls (we have enough in a little envelope to make a baby wig), but I like the new Sam. He looks a little less wild.....still worried, but less wild.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment